Thursday, February 2, 2012

And away we go!!

I figured rather than try and keep things specific to one niche, I'd do what I do best. Cover as much content as best I can. You see, I've become sort of a Jack of all trades. I do non-profit work, I market, I can sell with the best of them, I've been writing for about four years now on a professional freelance level, I'm a social media whiz kid - always keeping up with the latest and greatest gadgets and websites, I problem solve and can business and personally consult like a ninja and I can pretty much pick up anything else you ask of me.

So I said to myself: "Self, why not incorporate everything and just market yourself?"

Duh. I don't know why I didn't try to do this before. So. If you're interested in anything I can do, or would like me to figure something out for you or use any of the services I listed above, go here:

Mike's About Me Page

I'm also going to be learning Photoshop, and hopefully some web design in 2012 as well. I'd really like to hone some of my skills and round out my "tool belt" if you will. But, don't fret. I know a couple GREAT designers that I work with that are reasonably priced, so you've also got some access to that as well.

Enough touting myself. I'll shut up for now. Time to go hunt down some topics to write about.

No comments:

Post a Comment