Thursday, February 16, 2012

Why Utah Mormons disgust me.


So I came across this on my Facebook and it literally made me want to punch this kid in the face. I mean, honestly. How much more judgmental can you get? What the fuck is wrong with people these days? The LDS church teaches tolerance and proclaims love for all mankind from the pulpit. So...where exactly do these types get off doling out this type of advice. Make sure you click the link to check out what she was wearing as well.

Like I said. Kid. Face. Punch.

so its valentines night! and i was sitting in the business building... studying accounting. go figure. this random boy walks up to me and gives me what i thought was a love note.... turns out....

heres a link that shows what i was wearing: https://twitter.com/#!/brittanyjmo/status/169868004039987200/photo/1/large
 Absolute. Idiot. 

6 comments:

  1. I don't see what you could do about that. Burka?

    ReplyDelete
  2. "How much more judgmental can you get?"

    It seems to me that you are being awfully judgmental yourself. I'm not saying that I disagree with your judgment. I think you should just realize that you are doing the exact same thing yourself...passing judgment on another person without much information about them. Most people have to plead guilty to this behavior.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I realize I am for sure. I don't ever pretend to not be judgmental to some extent. I just get frustrated with this type of ridiculousness, that's all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The kid who wrote this note is not to blame. he was raised up in a belief system that teaches such ideas. As a results he is a complete tool. I do not not have a daughter but if I did I would not have a problem with her dressing like this. In fact I consider it modest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. More proof that the fundy nut-bags - which includes the Mor(m)ons - are the American Taliban. I think you mis-speak when you call out this particular fundy nut-bag as judgmental (aren't we all to some extent). Better to accuse him of cluelessness or idiocy, since he qualifies on both counts.

    Republican battle cry: burkahs for all!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that is sad. Next time, just point and laugh. Usually works out.

    ReplyDelete