Thursday, April 5, 2012

Apparently I need to start watching Eastbound & Down...


So, while listening to X96's Radio from Hell this morning, I heard this clip, and seriously laughed out loud at the ending part:
Good afternoon to everyone. I’m Kenny Powers. And if you’re here, then you’re someone Shane cared about, you’re someone Shane loved. Or maybe you’re just somebody who has no business being here at all. Who’s just here because you think it’s gonna make you more popular.

Like Ivan. Everyone’s wondering why you’re here, because you didn’t even know Shane. Don’t worry about it though. It’s cool. No one’s complaining.

You know, Shane and I used to f*ck around big time. We’d f*ckin’ party hard, ride our vehicles around, slay ass. We also watched alot of cinema films together. We loved the movie Top Gun, and often times we would joke with each other, who was Goose, and who was Tom Cruise.

Well, now that Shane is dead, I guess we know who is Goose. Shane is Goose, because in that motion picture Goose dies. So, Shane is dead, so he would be Goose, and that would make me Tom Cruise.

I’m Tom Cruise guys.

-Kenny Powers (Eastbound and Down)
You're welcome for sharing.

No comments:

Post a Comment